Product name: Methyltestosterone Powder
Synonyms: (10R,13S,17S)-3-(Cyclopentoxy)-10,13,17-Trimethyl-1,2,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-Decahydrocyclopenta[A]Phenanthren-17-Ol; Penmesterol; Penmesterol [Dcf:Inn]
CAS Registry Number: 67-81-2
Molecular Formula: C25H38O2
Molecular Weight: 370.57
1. A testosterone replacement therapy is used for the absence of testicular disease and testicular dysfunction in patients with congenital absence or acquired defects.
2. After menorrhagia: A testosterone can increase uterine muscle and uterine vascular tone, improve pelvic congestion, reduce the amount of bleeding.
3. Endometriosis: It may be indirectly through its anti-estrogen effect or directly affect the local metabolism of endometrial cells and promote ectopic endometrium softening and degeneration.
4. Uterine fibroids: near menopause age and slightly more menstrual flow, can be sublingual 5 ~ 10mg per day for 3 to 6 months.
5. Advanced breast cancer: The condition of some advanced breast cancer or breastcancer metastases can be alleviated.
6. Osteoporosis in the elderly.
7. Children with aplastic anemia: can significantly improve the bone marrow hematopoietic function, but the effect is slower.
8. Primary or secondary male sexual dysfunction.